Samuha Creations is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, magazines, brouchers, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers, development and sales team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design company collaterals, brochures, company branding, banners, e-newsletter, power point presentations, and social media posts.
- Extensive use of designing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro etc.
- Should design screens for websites and mobile applications.
- Work on day to day design requirements.
- Proof of work as a Graphic Designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other visual desig and wire-framing tools.
- Creating social media banners, Infographics, Magazines, Brouchers, and email newsletters for promotional purpose.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Powerpoint presentations.
- Should be flexible for any shift.
- Infographics, motion graphics, flash.